Robin's Nest Coaching
As a sex and relationship coach I offer genuine, compassionate, and holistic coaching sessions designed to clarify your needs, and learn skills required for healthy and authentic sex and relationships. I want to help rid my clients of shame, and instead bring them to sexual freedom, healing, and awakening in a safe and comfortable space.
I work with a wide range of people with varying genders, orientations, backgrounds, dynamics, and disabilities. Sex coaching is completely unique and tailored to each person's individual needs! Clients may approach me feeling held back by concerns which can include
(but aren't limited to):
- Inability to orgasm
- Anxiety in sexual situations
- Seeking knowledge and familiarity with the human body
- Gender dysphoria
- Sex life after Sexual Reassignment Surgery
- Sex afer menopause
- Sex after childbirth (vaginal or c-section)
- Difficulty enjoying sex after trauma and/or assault
- Discomfort or pain during sex
- Seeking BDSM knowledge and acceptance
- Seeking sexual orientation knowledge and acceptance
- Practicing ethical non-monogamy
- Sexual or romantic dissatisfaction
- Confusion over sexual desires
- Wanting to improve their sex life
Every session is as unique as each person! I meet with clients in person, over the phone, or via video chat. A session may involve talking, breathing and/or visualization exercises, being coached through self touch, coached through touching your partner, cuddling, or hands on exploration and exercises. Any and all activity, whether or not it involves touching (even a hug), will be within the client's boundaries and comfort.
The short answer is no. However, as sex is difficult to define, I will keep it clear. Apart from a hug or non-sexual cuddling, the only part of my body I will touch a client with is my hands. The intent and goal of any touching is goal oriented with healing and therapeutic growth in mind. However, my work is not a substitute for therapy. For some, it compliments their work with a therapist.
Follow Me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter: @sexwithredrobin